Cookies & Website Management Policy
Cookies & Website management policy
Scope of this Statement
This policy covers the website found at the following URL:
The website referred to is managed and operated by Logic Recruiting Ltd a company registered in England and Wales registration number 13497775 based at: Harrogate Business Centre, Hookstone Avenue, Harrogate HG2 8ER.
The material and text copy contained on the above website should be deemed to be for general information purposes only and salaries or benefits shown do not constitute legally contracted terms with any employer or conversely any candidate.
An appointed Director has responsibility for the management of the website including:
- ensuring content is up to date;
- ensuring content does not infringe copyright;
- specifying conditions for downloading material;
- ensuring compliance with the Disability and the Equality Act 2010;
- overseeing linking arrangements;
- ensuring posting of a privacy notice explaining how any data collected from visitors
- will be managed by the firm.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international law. Users are permitted to read the contents of our website and make copies of such content for their own personal use. All other use and copying of any of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited. Copying from websites of third parties is subject to any requirements applicable to those sites.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may include hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating them and their inclusion does not imply endorsement of their content. We do not receive any fees from any website owner who may be cited or linked to from the website. All external links should be considered for information only purposes.
We are committed to making our website accessible for all our website visitors, including those with disabilities.
We are committed to providing an accessible web service. If you experience problems or have any suggestions for improvement, please contact us here https://www.logicrecruiting.co.uk/contact-us/
The Data Controller for this website is Logic Recruiting Ltd registered with the Information Commissioners Office reference xxxxx.
Collection, Utilisation and Security of Data
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
2.1 – Name;
2.2 – Gender;
2.3 – Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
2.4 – Address and post code
2.5 – IP address (automatically collected);
2.6 – Web browser type and version (automatically collected by web analytics and traffic analysis software);
2.7 – Operating system (automatically collected by web analytics and traffic analysis software);
Our Use of Data
We will use your information to provide and personalise our recruiting service. Where we collect personal data, we store this securely in electronic copy but also where claims progress in hard copy. This data will only be used to either assess or handle your potential employment or requirement and for no other purpose. We ensure that the provisions and obligations imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) together with any subsequent re-enactment or amendment thereof in storing and processing personal data, are complied with at all times. We may contact you by post, email or telephone for these purposes. We will never pass your personal data to anyone else or disclose information on your claim to anyone without your prior approval unless we are legally required to do so for example in the event of the sale of the business.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. The content on our website is deemed to be for general information purposes only and should not constitute legal or professional advice. Logic Recruiting Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or relying upon on information contained in this website.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Responsibility and review
Responsibility for this policy lies with the appointed Director who will review this annually.